Monday, February 7, 2011

Mottled Skin Healthy Toddles

Me February ... New Pants

So, the first week is over and I owe you pictures ...

First, I have a purse sewn specifically to this free guide.
I will, however, a copy of it to sew. I like her so completely yet. The card slots are unfortunately a bit narrow and it is quite fiddly to get in and out.

Exterior: Unfortunately, the flap to close a bit too short ...

Inside: If you look closely, it's all on voltage ...

Then I had a turning-wrap-skirt to the pattern LISA LOTTE sewn by mamudesign. Closed, it comes with two cam-Snaps. So I can install that later if required ... (woman worries before)

of the diamond material I have located a few meters ...

The babe was already longer on the shelf, waiting for his "determination"

0 comments:

Post a Comment