Saturday, February 19, 2011

How Much Is White Stone Empty Dimple Bottle Worth

chocolate mmmmmh

Hello dear ones,

Do you know the typical Migros this ice cream, you can already get from my childhood? The Swiss of you probably know what I'm talking


A few weeks ago I found this super great Page on the Internet: M-stars.
The site can be things such as towels, bags, sunglasses, Scarves, shirts, etc. Order of the Migros brand. Among other things, representing the brand of milk, Mirador, Migros Budget, etc. and it is this super ice cream brand!
I had to knock down the same course and got my card
and also a chocolate ice cream sweatshirt ordered. (Men, Size S)

Is not he great?

So, now enjoy a short trip to Zurich! There will take place today at the Cabaret Voltaire, namely at 14.00 clock the second official Swiss Fashion Bloggers Meet! I'm really happy the ladies and gentlemen to see you again!

Grüessli and your Bisou, Steffi

0 comments:

Post a Comment