Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Can Olive Oil Hurt Eyes

day: My favorite vacation photos

Hello dear ones,

of course I will show you related to my call my favorite vacation photos. Since I've taken in recent years, many small trips, is to come together a lot of photos of course. But mostly I think because the camera in hand, it was a bit tricky to find photos with me on it.

Procedure:
- Copy "action" and "environment" in your post
- binding the logo in the mail one (copy, paste)
- Choose one or two pictures of and read about this: first
When and where this picture was taken?
second I chose this photo, weil. ..
- Tag four other bloggers

conditions:
- you should see in the photo are
- The photo is in the holiday originated
- It should have been recorded digitally
- The photos may be used later by Steffi von Reeger Fashioned
, so post the photos only if you agree!


first London, Cambden Market, 2010
I took this photo chosen because it is totally typical of my London vacation with Chantal: shopping shopping, shopping, =)



2 . Paris 2009
I chose this photo because it see for my graduation passed, the long-awaited wish Paris and a great time with my mom is.



3. Copenhagen 2010
I chose this photo, weil ich Kopenhagen automatisch mit super leckerem Essen verbinde und dieses Restaurant einfach nur total genial war!



Hiermit möchte ich

und
Nhat-Ha von 1990

tagging.
Spaaass much!

Bisou, Steffi



0 comments:

Post a Comment