Saturday, January 22, 2011

Public Indoor Basketball Court

Happy Birthday Babi! Quite ingenious

Hallöchen my friends,

inspired by your great feedback on my last outfit post, I show you today one of my favorite pieces from my wardrobe.
this cardigan with 3 / 4 sleeve I'm on my last Kopenhagenbesuch last summer found at Gina Tricot. It can be combined prima (+ tights oversize shirt, pants + tight top ,...) and is just super convenient.

any suggestions for additional content I would be very happy and I answer questions like, of course. Turn to our number at the Spring-form Böxchen.

Cardigan: Gina Tricot, Shirt: New Look,
Loop scarf / Schwalbenkettli: H & M (old)


Happy I wish of course also my great dad, who today celebrates his birthday. Ha Tues pleasure!

Grüessli, Steffi:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment