Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Funny Save The Datesayings For Birthdays

As promised ... Tomorrow it is back what

something sewn ...

This coat has completely blocked me ...
him I had already started before Christmas, but then lacked suitable food ...
Between Christmas and New Year I have made a few little things for me in the first week I had made a new customer, with urgent matters, so stuck to the coat ...
had pink on it and now I've decided that I start anything else, before finally done is not ... This has then lasted another 3 days ...
Now I have but it finally arrived! Must get just a little something and make the buttons, including holes. But this is not so tragic, and is still done on Friday. Unfortunately I do not go before ...
you do not believe I'm relieved that I finally part of my table!!



Then yet emerged HANNELE this sweater. Go get the lines ...
Starting tomorrow then finally gewerkelt properly, or today? Market had, after all soon again ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment