Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Affordable Dreams Resort

Beijing! Beijing! "Beijing! Beijing" Geschrei aus China



ah, yes! After Christmas is over as if to greet the Spring Festival.


in this life for many years, in fact, not necessarily the desire of the New Year. If so, it was back to Taiwan, or China Taiwan with a bunch of friends on a holiday, Nao activities.

fact I have not had the desire. Exactly disappeared from 2008 to hide (my big kids.) But the Spring Festival every year, do not flatter but not shy. Well, this appointment turned out to be all-German friends to the 2010 Chinese New Year.


even invited friends excited to say that the heat can be broiled with a musical hand to welcome the Beijing Workers. Such feelings are not particularly looking for me, or listened to his recommendations YouTube music. Then tell him that with great music, but not suitable for "welcome."

that a Gang (Liu Gang) of YouTube is really cute, but after listening to the emergence of Wang Feng's "Beijing! Beijing! "Made me burst into tears, and I even feel apologetic, and I mercilessly leave" you "so long, I care about the blood Oh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment