Saturday, December 25, 2010

What Can You Do For Shrinking Lungs

Merry Christmas

Hello dear ones,

Well how are you? Do you have the holidays enjoyed with your family and friends?
I had two wonderful days I spent with my Mom, Babi, brother, Grandma, Grossdädi, Grosi, as well as short with my godson and his parents. Christmas is just wonderful

Now I finally enjoy my well-deserved vacation, because in the last two weeks we have at the art school toiled really wildly, more but until tomorrow:)
Now I'll only once cozy place in my bed, I snuggle in my eight and five blankets and pillows to sleep when there's no tomorrow. Because I have to be fit for Tuesday, dann geht es nämlich nach Paris



Coeur de Pirate - Mange ta ville

Bis morgen meine Lieben,
Bisou Reegen

0 comments:

Post a Comment