Thursday, December 2, 2010

Read Soul Eater Doujinshi English

We do not freeze on Saturday ...

gibt es einmal FEHMARN für meinen Mann...


BEALA and once for me!


Saturday is the last Christmas market this year. My better half is me there effective support to the side. So it does not freeze I must have sewn as FEHMARN Troyer. He was very enthusiastic, has been ransacked my fabric shelf, tell me what color combinations to please him and still could cut with change requests, he has also not held back ...
So I'll sew some of the parts in different variations ...
For me it was the cuddly curly shag a double BEALA. The Flusen habe ich gleichmäßig verteilt, aber es hat sich gelohnt. Da ich mich nicht für eine Farbe entscheiden konnte, habe ich den Pulli "wellenförmig" geteilt. Ein Velours fürs Vorderteil ist bestellt. Hatte einfach nichts, dass so richtig passen wollte...

0 comments:

Post a Comment