Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Handmade Soap Mold In Kuala Lumpur

All I want for christmas is you

Hallöchen dear ones,

Although for me the Christmas season actually began long ago it is official since Sunday, I may now speak to whisper without the wonderful Christmas time, always and everywhere !
I love the smell of "hot Marronis, strolling through the Christmas decorations Lane puts me almost exaggerated high spirits and with Christmas music in the stores I'm more unbearable. Finally I can put on my reindeer antlers (must be my Santa Claus hat, depending on your mood!), I snuggle into my reindeer blanket and drink tea or hot chocolate from my Christmas cup.



All I want for Christmas is you









small selection of my Christmas

A Grüessli and a beautiful first day of December, bisou your Reeger

0 comments:

Post a Comment