Thursday, December 16, 2010

At What Temp Will The Pipes In My House Freeze?

I have done ...

unfortunately not quite, but it's Christmas in sight ...

Yesterday I started the last new production this year. Tanja Yes, finally I'm here ... But still had to order something for it. You must then press all fingers crossed that it will finish before Christmas.

also got a pack of what I say, a package of Aunt Ema sooooo many substances, so I sew in the new year for the next neat new markets, etc can. Matching colored bias binding, lace and frills are waiting on ...


Dann muss ich Euch noch eine ganz besondere Mütze zeigen, die mir sehr am Herzen liegt. Sie ist für ein Frühchen, extra von mir verkleinert worden. Beim probieren habe ich festgestellt, dass sie unserer Puppe passt. Leider schläft Puppa noch friedlich mit Tochterkind im Bett. Darum gibt es das Bild später...

0 comments:

Post a Comment