Sunday, December 26, 2010

Regular Cab Silverado 12 Sub Box

module fashion photo

Hello dear ones,

Finally, finally I thought I'd get more than 5 hours sleep and tell you now total recover what we have done at the art school the last two weeks Sun

happy that I could visit my favorite for "fashion-photography" actually, I went in the first week, becoming a disused piece of clothing to change into a new order. The result is the following:


stock sale Rock, Gr. 46 -> Dompteurobertei l

Drawn:


In the second half of the first week, we then divided into two person groups and enhances our creations and connected so that could develop a unified approach. I love and Rhea have chosen the theme of the circus.
The next week was spent pondering, organize, count, making things to spend money and try out. We definitely had our fun but so exhausting was the college not long ago. For just before the holidays again to lay into stuff that really tugged at the nerves.

small model in the foreground
-
backdrop

The whole thing is slowly taking shape:

And now I'll show you realize the results that our little fucked up circus, as we called him affectionately:








A big thank you to Gina for the great hairstyles and the Make-Up, to Felix for the support, tips, and the equipment, but also to all others who have helped us to achieve:)

Grüessli, your Steffi

0 comments:

Post a Comment