Tuesday, March 1, 2011

How To Easily Catch Legendary Pokemon

After a pause ... Craft

it should go here now ...

I hope that I'm finally finished with rumkränkeln ...
The year has begun in the relationship is not really good for me. But yes, it can only get better ... Unfortunately, this

a house show for me is flat like. To which I had actually already got huge, but it was not easy ...
with Tanya but I have found a good representation, which has brought me some pretty my stash ...

At the top is gray / black striped cuffs,
including 3x Jersey (the lowest should be familiar to some ;-))
and down below a corduroy.

was then still a package with three beautiful cotton fabrics.

The striped super can both be combined.

Then I can start now and summer items for my next sewing market in early April ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment